Thursday, August 2, 2007

A birthday on the farm!





Ben being super silly!


I love this little dirt road that is lined with trees!




I love the angles of the fence.



Ben's actual birthday was this past Tuesday. When we asked him what he wanted to do he said "Eat pizza on the farm!" He's really bright for a two year old! lol Anyway we decided to take him to a local farm. This was a totally cool place, with lots of beautiful photos ops! It is a working farm that lets you explore, and best of all it's free! It was an extremely hot day out but Ben was such a trooper, and we had a blast!









9 comments:

Michelle said...

what a cutie! looks like he had a super birthday on the farm.

thanks for the comments on my blog. no, we don't live new La Porte--we are in Ft Wayne, IN. do you visit your family there?

Sara said...

It looks like he had a great multi-day celebration of his special day!

These are sweet pictures, but the shot of him on the hill with the cows and tress on top is gorgeous!!!

robin said...

What a fun day and what a cute little guy! I love the shot with the tree lined dirt road, but my favorite is that last one with him peeking under the fence. These are wonderful shots to remember his birthday. Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

Looks like he had fun on his bday! Love the tree lined road, I'm a sucker for leading lines:)

amazing grace said...

my fav is the one in the open space running towards the cows. very cute.

Mom2Drew said...

Hands down my favorite out of these is the really wide one with the cows behind the fence and you DS in the left corner. Great perspective. On my monitor, the first few have a blueish cast to them...do you see that or am I dreaming?

Tera Fraley said...

Those are too cute!! What fun! I love the pic of him and the fence with the cows in the background. Great shots!

Dar Kaso said...

Happy Birthday Ben! Fun shots of him at the farm, the one with the cows is my fav.

Anonymous said...

Good post.