Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Senior Pics....Well sort of!









I wanted to practice doing Senior Photos, but had no Seniors to practice on. My niece volunteered to be my Senior! She graduated two years ago but-oh well-it works! After that experience I decided that I DO NOT want to do Senior photography! With my equipment limitations (I have very basic equipment), the sunny conditions, and my lack of experience- it was a frustrating shoot! I do think that I was able to get a couple ok shots. At least the experience showed me my limitations!

4 comments:

Jan said...

I think you did fine... I really like the third pic. Great composition in that one, imo!

Lorrie said...

great shots! How fun to have such a great model to "practice" on!!

bprincephoto said...

It's nice to have a model to practice with isn't it? LOL I think you got a some great shots and I'm sure she's happy. We will have to get together!

Tori said...

you got some nice shots here... i really like the b/w one (I think it's 3rd from the bottom?).