Saturday, July 21, 2007

My tutu girl!


This photo she reminds me of a little carnival dog!



This photo is her "diva" pose!




She looks soo tiny!












This is my version of the little girl in a tutu! I appologize if you have seen this on the photography board already. I have two wonderful little boys and since we are not having any more children I was desperate to create a tutu but I don't have any little girls to model it.....then I had an idea: ALLIE my little dog! She is the only other female in a house full of testosterone! I took these photos yesterday evening. It was soo funny because while she was out in the yard in her tutu she saw a rabbit and stalked it like a cat and then pounced! It was just funny seeing her run around in it. Hope you enjoy my version of the girlie tutu!






5 comments:

cherie said...

these are too cute. great job on the tutu and the photos.

Jen said...

I absolutely love these!

Unknown said...

She is looking adorable in her tutu, too cute!

Teri said...

How cute she is. Love the tutu

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.