Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Attack of the crawling baby!








Here are some photos of my little boy taken yesterday afternoon! Alexander is 7 months old and crawls EVERYWHERE! He does the "army crawl" where he drags himself everywhere by his arms! He is soo cute! Keep in mind that these are just snapshots (I think his head is sort of cut out of one)....but as I was snapping he was crawling after my camera! The one photo he is actually grabbing at my camera sort of like how the celebrities do to the papparazzi! And the last photo I caught him chewing on my Croc! It seems like babies and toddlers are drawn to my hot pink crocs...must be the color! Enjoy!

10 comments:

Lorrie said...

so cute.. I can see the determination in his face. I have those same crocs too. I know it was the bright color that attracted me! lol.

Kathy said...

These are so adorable. The bug eye one is too funny.

Tori said...

These are TOO funny! He's got pretty blue eyes!

Heather Tracy Photography said...

these are so cute and animated! I laughed out loud and I am at work :)

Erika said...

Love 4 and 5, Great Poses and shows how into the camera he was!

Michelle said...

OMG! that 4th one is too funny! love the expressions you caught here!

amazing grace said...

LOL at the bug eyes pic! what an adorable smile!

leah

Trisha said...

LoL those are so funny and ccute! I laughed outloud on a few of those!

April Ziegler said...

What a cutie! I can imagine it must be much harder to get shots of them once they're mobile. =)

~JustJulie~ said...

These are funny. Life from an infant's view. :) What is it about babies and shoes? Molly is instantly attracted to mine, too. Nice work.